Winnipeg Game Jam, 2014. Over a weekend, a group of 3D artists, animators and programmers, conceived and created a game show style game. At the end of the jam, the game was playable and demonstrated at a rap party.
Contribution: 3D models, matte painting
Mike Melillo: 3D models
Nathan Friesen: 3D models, rendering
Adebayo Oriyomi: Jungle background/character design
Meghan Athavale: Character design/animation
Dylan Bodner: Character design
Michael Gooch: Music
Mike Stryker: Programmer
Jonnathan Smadello: Programmer
A fanart piece I did from the game Doom. The scene was modeled in 3D using Zbrush and Maya, then matte painted in Photoshop.
Jedi – Imogine
Matte painting freelance project.
Collaboration with Kelly Stifora for the University of Manitoba Black Hole Theatre’s alumni production of Lysistrata: The Musical.
Contribution: Character design and placement
Typography: Kelly Stifora
3D sculpt and matte painting of a gamorrean guard from Star Wars.
Steampunk Head Turn Around: Steampunk head concept sculpted in Zbrush.
An animation I did for my wedding. The MooM character was to present videos that the bride and groom had done for the family.
Voice: Mike Stryker
MooM rig: Ramtin, on creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/character-rigs/c/moom-v4-0-3-by-ramtin
A collaboration project with Chris Chuckry and Colin Young. The original design of the blaster was created by Chris, I did the 3D model and Colin created the 3D prints.
The Cacodemon is a creature from the game Doom. I created these sculpts for a scene render to be
Some fanart sculpt fun of the Rancor from Star Wars: Return of The Jedi.
Some fanart of Maz Kanata I sculpted after watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
“Space pirate “ was a creative theme given for sculpting practice in Zbrush. This was my concept.
Concept sculpt for an “anger” theme.
Team Tomattos Logo
A small project I did for a team logo. I sculpted the object in Zbrush 4r8 and prepared it to be 3D printed. It’s my first work that I got printed, and something I’m interested in doing more of.
This is a sketch I did based on a concept sketch from a year ago. When working on the sculpt, I created a vector displacement map for the back spikes to test how the new feature worked in the Zbrush 4r8 update.
A small project to I did around Halloween, to sculpt a neat Jack-O-Lantern concept.